The Benchmark Of Products And Services From CEO Perspective | CEOInsights Magazine
  • CEOInsights, Team

    CEOInsights, Team

  • According to the data from the experts, 70 percent of the CEO's success depends on strategy, execution, and talent management. And the rest 30 percent are the different leadership branding, dressing and grooming, and physiology including body gesture, voice, and vocabs. Emotional intelligence is also considered a vital people skill to have for CEOs. The exact proportions of these qualities exhibited by the CEOs are bringing their companies' products and services to the public, which are well appreciated and famous among them. While a CEO is unable to just announce itself as a leader, their product branding and service marketing assures the position of their company in the industry. Some of the renowned CEOs can forge trust in the industry at challenging times (which is suggested by consultant leaders), by delivering accurate taglines to the target audience through calculated leadership thoughts on social media, live public demonstrations, print media, and public relations.

  • The Benchmark Of Products And Services From CEO Perspective

Resonating with One’s Personality

By: Anamika Sahu, Managing Editor

Brands speak you. Hence we become more particular when picking products that we want to get associated with. From a pin to a house, from electronic gadgets to automobiles, every product is a symbol of what you are. Hence companies have

CFO "Changing Roles And Expectations"

By: Sandeep Mantri, SVP & CFO, Datamatics

Senior Executive, leader, pioneer & strategist with close to 19 years of post-qualification experience across diverse industries including Digital and technology / Media / manufacturing / Professional consulting. Expertise spans across a gamut of are

Top 10 Brands For CEOs - 2021

Transforming Digital Process Automation During New Normal

By: Dr. Kaushik Sengupta, Product Head ­ Food SAR Region, Bureau Veritas Group

The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic has demonstrated the value of IT and digital transformation across industries and businesses are utilizing this time to speed up the transition.

0
1

Navigating The New Normal: How Brands Can Re-Strategise To Create Meaningful Experiences For Consumers

By: Vipinpungalia, Director, Professional Segment, Sennheiser India

This pandemic has twisted our lives in more ways than we could imagine. The world that is grappling in the health crisis has also severely affected

1
2

The Shape Of Insurance Industry: Now And Then!

By: Peuli Das, Chief & Appointed Actuary, Indiafirst Life Insurance Company

I wouldn't be far from the truth if I say that today, nearly all conversations in the world eventually land up on the same subject - COVID! No matter how far we try to go away from it.

2
3

Design-As-A-Service: Daas: Done Right

By: Debprotim Roy, Founder & CEO, CANVS

The need for good design manifests itself variably in the minds of business owners. Some want their products to look beautiful because their consumers display an evolved taste. Some want higher conversion numbers in their online shop.

3
4

Key To Improve Business Margin - `Productivity & Efficiency'

By: Kumar Gaurav, Vice President, Billionsmiles Hospitality

Today, business is evolving, every minute and every second. Consumer demand and consumer perception plays vital role in demand which

4
5
  • Top 10 Brands For CEOs - 2021

    According to the data from the experts, 70 percent of the CEO's success depends on strategy, execution, and talent management. And the rest 30 percent are the different leadership branding, dressing and grooming, and physiology including body gesture, voice, and vocabs. Emotional intelligence is also considered a vital people skill to have for CEOs. The exact proportions of these qualities exhibited by the CEOs are bringing their companies' products and services to the public, which are well appreciated and famous among them. While a CEO is unable to just announce itself as a leader, their product branding and service marketing assures the position of their company in the industry. Some of the renowned CEOs can forge trust in the industry at challenging times (which is suggested by consultant leaders), by delivering accurate taglines to the target audience through calculated leadership thoughts on social media, live public demonstrations, print media, and public relations. Some of the world-renowned CEOs create an expectation in the consumer-end for their service/product before the launch. Following this, when they inaugurate the products/services at an event, the polished character with ingredients of business knowledge, public speaking, and explaining ability about the same increases the product demand in the consumer circle. Of course, all these are embedded with presentation according to the product and service category. It is only when there is any stagnancy in the growth of the companies' business, the CEOs let flow of their impeccable gestures and skills, helping the companies to re-establish the trust in the consumer-circle. In this issue of the CEO Insights magazine a list of `Top 10 Brands For CEOs - 2021' is presented to the readers to know the brands of CEOs. The listing is created by a team of industry veterans, CEOs and VCs, and the CEO Insights editorial team.

Top 10 Brands For CEOs - 2021

Company Logo Company Management Company Name Company Description
AVITA India Seema Bhatnagar,Regional Business Director AVITA India A provider of PC, smart home and IoT devices which are built on the core values of liberty, diversity and individualism
Biba Meena Bindra,Founder Biba Provider of suit sets, sleepwear, footwear, bottom wear, jewelry, and ethnic dresses
Infiiloom C. Y. Pal,Chairman Infiiloom It is India's largest legwear manufacturer and is a reliable partner of multiple international brand and retailers
Naturell India Vijay Uttarwar,Founder & CEO Naturell India Providing products like nutrition bars, protein bars, meal replacement bars, healthy snacking bars, and diet bars
Quantum Hitech Merchandising Ashish Mutneja,Director Quantum Hitech Merchandising Provider of computer accessories like UPS routers, web camera, game pad, mouse, keyboard, keyboard and mouse combos, networking cables, cooling pad, health and personal care products and mobile accessories
Rustic Art Surabhi Jaju,Director Rustic Art Delivering products like bio-laundry (bio degradable), organic soaps, organic baby, natural skin care, organic skin care, natural laundry powder, organic baby care and a lot others
Sennheiser Kapil Gulati,Director - Sales and Marketing Sennheiser A manufacturer of headphones and headsets, wire and wireless microphones, DJ and monitoring headphones, microphones and conference systems, headsets and audio streaming
The Himalaya Drug Company M. Manal,Founder The Himalaya Drug Company The product range includes animal health, baby care, mom care, nutrition, personal care, pharmaceuticals, and wellness products
Vardenchi Akshai Varde,Founder/CEO Vardenchi One stop garage which is providing exclusive motorcycle design, motorcycle parts, riding gear, and motorcycle apparel customized for buyers
Yamaha Motor Motofumi Shitara,Chairman Yamaha Motor The company has a wide range of motocycles, scooters, and offers services and parts of world class comparison

Other Issues